If needing, you can delete measurement data for your device and circuits via the method down below. Important to note - removing data in this way permanently deletes it from the Emporia Energy database, so it is unrecoverable once it has been deleted. Removing data this way does not fix device related measurement issues. At this moment there are no options to select a date range of measurement data to delete - will delete all measurements for each circuit selected.
How to Clear Data:
- Select menu (☰) in top left corner
- Select Manage Devices under Settings
- Select the device you want to clear data for
- Select Clear Data
- Check the box next to the items that you would like to clear data from (or Select All at the top for Gen1/Gen2 devices)
- Select Clear Data at the bottom of the screen
Here is the screen for the selection of which data to clear. Can "Select"/"Deselect" All towards the top or select individual circuits as needed.
Feedback and Suggestions
This knowledge base is pretty new for the Emporia team. Our goal is to provide all of the information we can to help you manage your energy in better ways. If this article wasn't helpful, or we could be more clarifying on any points please reach out to the Customer Support team and we'll certainly work to improve these guides.