By default, all branch sensor/circuit measurements are sorted by usage, with the highest consumption being listed up top. You're able to change the sort order by navigating the app via the steps below.
Note - It is important at least one of the circuits is changed with its order. If you toggle the "custom sort" switch in the app to enabled but don't change the order of at least one circuit, then the app will revert to the default sort ordering by usage instead of a specified order.
Navigating to Custom Sort:
- Select Menu (☰) in top left corner
- Select Manage Devices under Settings
- Select your device
- Toggle ON the slider bar for Custom sort circuits on Home Screen
- Each circuit should now have a (𝌆) symbol on the far right side
- Hold/tap down on the (𝌆) until the row pops out in order to move it up or down on the list. Drag the circuit into the appropriate spot on the circuit list.
- You can now put them in whatever order works best for you and they won't move around based on usage on the Home Screen. Tap "Home" button towards bottom of the screen instead of the "back" arrow to save.
In our example, we'll tap/hold circuit #15 and drag it to the top of the list. Back on the "Home" screen, we should now see circuit #15 at the top of the list like this (and the rest in order by circuit number since that's how we left the rest of them):
How to delete a circuit?
Unfortunately it's not possible to delete a circuit. All 16 available ports will show up in menu options and lists, but only ports with sensors plugged in will show up on your Home screen circuit list. If you want to remove a sensor from your Home screen circuit list, you just need to unplug the sensor from the device.
Feedback and Suggestions
This knowledge base is pretty new for the Emporia team. Our goal is to provide all of the information we can to help you manage your energy in better ways. If this article wasn't helpful, or we could be more clarifying on any points please reach out to the Customer Support team and we'll certainly work to improve these guides.