For any devices that have disconnected to your local WiFi network, or if you need to change the WiFi network that a device is connected to, you can follow the prompts below:
- Make sure you are near the device you need to reset
- Open the Emporia Energy App on your smartphone or tablet
- Select Menu (☰) in top left corner
- Select Manage Devices
- Select the device you want to make changes to
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Reset WiFi / Solar Setup
- You will not lose any of your data or your device settings during this process
- Select the device you want to reset
- On the Safety Information page select Next
- On the Solar / Generation page, select Skip this, I'm just resetting this device
- Follow the prompts to find your device via Bluetooth and enter your WiFi network credentials
Feedback and Suggestions
This knowledge base is pretty new for the Emporia team. Our goal is to provide all of the information we can to help you manage your energy in better ways. If this article wasn't helpful, or we could be more clarifying on any points please reach out to the Customer Support team and we'll certainly work to improve these guides.
Please sign in to leave a comment.